Planning on having a Boxer puppy? You already know it’s a girl? Naming a puppy it’s not easy, but now that you know you’re having a puppy girl, why not checking at some popular baby girl meanings to help you make up your mind? Tired of the same old unimaginative and boring female names for your Boxer? Just bought a girl Boxer and don’t know what to name it? A new born in the family and you have to think of the right name?
Emily. From the Latin, means ‘flatterer’. In German, it means ‘industrious’. The Emilys are small, quiet and old fashioned, but also intelligent and loving. Famous Emilys? Poet Emily Dickinson and novelist Emily Bronte.
Hannah. It has a Hebrew origin and it means ‘graceful’. Hannahs are often associated with old-fashioned people and wealthy women. You can remember the movie Hannah and Her Sisters, the biblical Hannah, and the philosopher Hannah Arendt.
Madison. Madison’s origin is English, it means ‘good’. Madison women are successful, rich and gorgeous. You may remember Daryl Hannah’s Madison from the movie Splash, and also the famous Madison Avenue and Madison in Wisconsin.
Samantha. A somehow exotic name, which has an Aramaic origin, meaning ‘listener’. Samantha appears as a bright, pretty woman, but also as a middle-aged mom. A famous Samantha is the TV character from the show Bewitched.
Ashley. Ashley comes from the Old English and means ‘from the ash tree meadow’. An Ashley girl or woman is a beautiful professional, shy but friendly and with good values. You can find famous Ashleys like the Ashley Wilkes from Gone with the Wind.
You can check a lot of websites that name popular and rare Boxer dog names and take your pick!
First, let’s consider some important tips to think about it.
- Why not making a list of preferred names to set the top five or three and then go on with the chosen one?
- We may feel enchanted by complicated names with sophisticated meanings, but it’s good to keep it simple for you and your pet.
- Short names are easier to remember both for you and for your dog. Who knows? It may even answer to it!
- It’s good to think of the name’s meaning, also about its recognition and how people will react to it.
- Remember that the name should be easy to pronounce!
- Spend some time with your pet and try to discover its personality and identity. Maybe the name will come a lot easier.
- Try it out. When you find a name you like, give it a test run for a few day
- If everything goes, keep it! Otherwise, keep thinking.
Which ones are the most popular female boxer puppy names?
1. Maggie; 2. Molly; 3. Lady; 4. Sadie; 5. Lucy; 6. Daisy; 7.Ginger; 8. Abby; 9. Sasha; 10. Sandy; 11. Dakota; 12. Katie; 13. Annie; 14. Chelsea; 15. Princess; 16. Missy; 17. Sophie; 18. Bo; 19. Coco; 20. Tasha.